Home - For migrants


The Immigration Advisers Authority is responsible for protecting people who receive immigration advice. If you need immigration advice, you may wish to read Your Guide to Licensed Immigration Advisers.

The guide is available in:

We are separate from Immigration New Zealand (INZ) and cannot help you with your visa application or immigration matter. To discuss your immigration status or the progress of your application, contact Immigration New Zealand