Home - For migrants - Who can give advice - Foreign diplomats

Foreign diplomats

Foreign diplomats and consular staff accorded protection as such under the Diplomatic Privileges and Immunities Act 1968 or the Consular Privileges and Immunities Act 1971 may provide New Zealand immigration advice without a licence. Not all foreign diplomats and consular staff will have New Zealand immigration knowledge or provide New Zealand immigration advice.

Click on an option to find out more.