Home - For migrants - Using a licensed immigration adviser - Problems with your adviser

Problems with your adviser

Firstly, discuss your problem with your adviser. Explain your concerns clearly, and suggest how your adviser can resolve them. Your adviser must follow their internal complaints procedure to help fix the problem.

You can also complain to the Immigration Advisers Authority if you cannot resolve the problem with your adviser or it is not appropriate to deal with your adviser directly.